Check in Timings:
Passengers should ensure to check-in by the following times:
• International flights: counters are opened 2 hours before Scheduled Time of Departure.
• Domestic flights: counters are opened 1 hour 30 minutes before Scheduled Time of Departure.
• International flights: counters are closed 30 minutes before Scheduled Time of Departure.
• Domestic flights: counters are closed 20 minutes before Scheduled Time of Departure.
If you do not check in by the check-in deadline you will not be able to travel on the flight. Depending on your fare conditions, a failure to check-in on time may also result in:
• making your ticket invalid for travel or becoming non-refund in case there are restrictions on changes. You will need to make a new booking and purchase a new ticket.
• paying change fee, and/or fares difference for the new applicable fare.
Due to potential traffic delays, check-in time and security screening, you are recommended to be at the airport at least 60 minutes before departure of domestic flights and 120 minutes before departure of international flights.
You should carry your eTicket Receipt at all times for both international and domestic flights.
Passengers are expected to declare money, goods or other allowances according to custom regulations of each country. Passengers should fill in the declaration form supplied by the custom officers at the airport. Please check custom regulations of Cambodia and Vietnam.
For all Cambodia and Vietnam airports, airport taxes are included in your ticket price.
Passengers bought a business tickets or upgraded to business class through the airline promotion or mileage program can use the business lounge for free with many of benefits and high class services.
Lost & Found Counter:
Passengers who lost or missed their baggage can contact any airline staffs or check in counters for reporting their issue.